Sunday, October 3, 2010

Japanese radish Udon @ Shinjuku(楽釜製麺所@新宿)


I think Udon is pretty much popular even in the States. Here is a real Japanese style Udon with grated radish. We pour a kind of soy sauce in lieu of having much soup which makes it much much healthier than usual Udon. One of the greatest things of this Udon is its noodle . Seems they are home made and it tastes really really great. Another good thing is it's very cheap like it only costs 280-480 yen. Pretty good deal, huh? :)

Healthy 2 U!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your leaving the comment on my blog the other day. I am not sure if you are a Japanese or not and will try to put my comment in english.
    I love this type of Udon. The Sanuki-udon shops like this is increasing in my city too. I prefer Udon without the soup. So, the udon in the pic above is really my favorite !

    ReplyDelete